Before you set up the Thermoeye system:
- Have a policy beforehand with guidelines for handling high fever individuals entering your premises.
- Make sure all employees are aware of the screening process and what measures will be taken for any individuals that are detected with an elevated temperature.
- Have Signs visible at entry points to alert individuals that Temperature Screening using Thermal Imaging is in progress.
- Consistency is a key. Both with Customers and Employees.
What are the steps to take after system alarms from High Temperature?
- Bring the individual to a designated area, use a handheld thermometer to check temperature again.
- Follow guidelines from the CDC.